A bird's eye view of the Macarthur region reveals how The Village, Menangle connects seamlessly with the historic township of Menangle.
*Locations referred to are approximate only and may not be an accurate representation of the reference upon completion of the development. Correct as at 12.01.21.
The Greater Macarthur Region
- 1. Belgenny Farm
- 2. Camden Golf Club
- 3. Campbelltown Arts Centre
- 4. Campbelltown Golf Club
- 5. Campbelltown Golf Course
- 6. Campbelltown Sports Stadium
- 7. Dharawal National Park
- 8. Historical Camden Park Estate Central Creamery and Rotolactor
- 9. Macarthur Park
- 10. Menangle Country Club
- 11. Menangle House
- 12. Razorback Lookout
- 13. Razorback Ridge Wines
- 14. St James Anglican Church Menangle
- 15. The Australian Botanic Garden
- 16. Broughton Anglican College
- 17. Camden High School
- 18. Cawdor Public School
- 19. Douglas Park Public School
- 20. TAFE NSW Campbelltown
- 21. Western Sydney University Campbelltown
- 22. Camden Family Medical Centre
- 23. Camden Hospital
- 24. Campbelltown Hospital
- 25. Campbelltown Private Hospital
- 26. Barenz
- 27. Camden Valley Inn
- 28. Campbelltown Catholic Club
- 29. Embers Charcoal Kitchen
- 30. Enzos Cucina Camden
- 31. Royal Hotel Camden
- 32. Squeeze and Grind
- 33. The Dove and Shears
- 34. The Shed Cafe
- 35. The Store Menangle
- 36. Argyle Street Camden
- 37. Macarthur Square
- 38. Narellan Town Centre
- 39. Macarthur Train Station
- 40. Menangle Train Station
Adjacent to Menangle Railway Station and within minutes from Macarthur Transport Interchange, enjoy seamless transportation both far and near.
First Class Education
Enjoy public and private schooling, as well as Western Sydney University and Campbelltown TAFE being within close proximity of your home.
Macarthur Square is within minutes* from your home, providing you with all your retail needs including cinemas, hairdressers, banks and a medical centre.
Menangle Country Club
Enjoy a local night out at Menangle Country Club, where you and the family can enjoy quality food from a diverse menu.
Bring the family down to Campbelltown Sports Stadium and be immersed in sporting culture by supporting the Macarthur FC Bulls.